The majority of dogs do not require a low fat diet. Our diets are high fat and high protein to mirror a natural diet. Dogs whom have been diagnosed with pancreatitis, however, require a low fat diet. We can offer an alternative light diet from our sister brand, Country Kibble, which is more suited to dogs with diagnosed pancreatitis.
Articles in this section
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Cooking Temperatures
- Raised tin can lids
- Why did your Duck&Rabbit wet food change to Duck&Turkey?
- Is Akela suitable for a low fat diet or dog with pancreatic issues?
- Is Akela suitable for dogs with kidney problems?
- Is Akela suitable for diabetic dogs?
- Is Akela suitable for dogs with epilepsy?
- Is Akela suitable for a low purine diet? (dalmatians etc)