Yes, we recommend our Fish Feast Small Paws kibble for puppies as it is a highly digestible single protein source recipe. It is also highest in Omega 3 and DHA which helps with brain development. For larger breed puppies over ~15Kg in weight then our Medium Kibble size is more appropriate. Please take the time to read our feeding guide to ensure you feed your puppy the right amount.
Articles in this section
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Why did your Duck&Rabbit wet food change to Duck&Turkey?
- Is Akela suitable for a low fat diet or dog with pancreatic issues?
- Is Akela suitable for dogs needing a low phosphorus diet?
- Is Akela suitable for diabetic dogs?
- Is Akela suitable for dogs with epilepsy?
- Is Akela suitable for a low purine diet? (dalmatians etc)
- Can Akela help with health conditions?
- My dog's breed is prone to liver shunts, can I feed Akela?