Yes, in the wild all dogs would eat the same high-protein diet. Akela already includes the joint support ingredients glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and MSM. Senior dogs are more prone to weigh-gain so you may have to reduce their daily feeding amount slightly, a guide amount is given on our feeding guide.
Articles in this section
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Why did your Duck&Rabbit wet food change to Duck&Turkey?
- Is Akela suitable for a low fat diet or dog with pancreatic issues?
- Is Akela suitable for dogs needing a low phosphorus diet?
- Is Akela suitable for diabetic dogs?
- Is Akela suitable for dogs with epilepsy?
- Is Akela suitable for a low purine diet? (dalmatians etc)
- Can Akela help with health conditions?
- My dog's breed is prone to liver shunts, can I feed Akela?