Yes, in the wild all dogs would eat the same high-protein diet. Akela already includes the joint support ingredients glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and MSM. Senior dogs are more prone to weigh-gain so you may have to reduce their daily feeding amount slightly, a guide amount is given on our feeding guide.
Articles in this section
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Cooking Temperatures
- Raised tin can lids
- Why did your Duck&Rabbit wet food change to Duck&Turkey?
- Is Akela suitable for a low fat diet or dog with pancreatic issues?
- Is Akela suitable for dogs with kidney problems?
- Is Akela suitable for diabetic dogs?
- Is Akela suitable for dogs with epilepsy?
- Is Akela suitable for a low purine diet? (dalmatians etc)