Yes, although Akela is specifically marketed as a working dog food it will do no harm to feed it to your pet dog. All dogs evolved from wolves and in the wild would eat a diet rich in protein. Please check our feeding guide as pet dogs will not need as much per day.
Articles in this section
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Cooking Temperatures
- Raised tin can lids
- Why did your Duck&Rabbit wet food change to Duck&Turkey?
- Is Akela suitable for a low fat diet or dog with pancreatic issues?
- Is Akela suitable for dogs with kidney problems?
- Is Akela suitable for diabetic dogs?
- Is Akela suitable for dogs with epilepsy?
- Is Akela suitable for a low purine diet? (dalmatians etc)