Owners of epileptic dogs are often advised to avoid recipes containing rosemary. This is found in our Original recipe (albeit a trace amount). We would suggest that you look at Fish Feast or Duck instead if you have any concerns.
Articles in this section
- Akela Samples
- Akela Feeding Guide
- Why did your Duck&Rabbit wet food change to Duck&Turkey?
- Is Akela suitable for a low fat diet or dog with pancreatic issues?
- Is Akela suitable for dogs needing a low phosphorus diet?
- Is Akela suitable for diabetic dogs?
- Is Akela suitable for dogs with epilepsy?
- Is Akela suitable for a low purine diet? (dalmatians etc)
- Can Akela help with health conditions?
- My dog's breed is prone to liver shunts, can I feed Akela?