We use a small number of legumes in our dry kibble recipes to bind the kibble together. This predominantly consists of sweet potato which is a particularly good source of vitamin A (beta-carotene) as well as a. range of other nutrients. It is a slow release carbohydrate so does not create the glycemic spikes associated with white rice for example.
Articles in this section
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM) Scare Caused by Fake Grain-Free Foods
- What temperature is your food cooked at?
- Legumes & Sweet Potato
- At What Age Do Dogs Become Adults?
- Feeding Treats & Reducing The Daily Feeding Amount
- My dog has gone off his food
- Yeast, Yeast Allergies & Dog Food
- Protein in dog food - the facts